Hello folks and welcome back to Club Thrifty’s VIP Club Roundup! To begin, we’d love for you to subscribe to our blog! Also, there is still time to participate in the $1,000 giveaway that we are co-hosting! To enter, click on the previous link and then like us on Facebook. You can also check us out on Twitter, Google +, and Pinterest!
In case you missed them, here are our splendid recent articles:
- Credit Card Churning: A Year in Review
- My Escape from Hotel Hell
- Horrific Financial Advice from the New York Times
- How to Save Money in College: The Benefit of Hindsight
- Winning Means Being Unafraid to Lose
Here are some of our favorite search terms of the past few days:
- nothing really matters before but-tryin lannister
- torture bra
- people who save plenty of money for retirement are said to have “saver’s remorse (Rationalize much? Sheesh?)
- did soneone sell their kids on craigslist
- my wife wastes money children
- al i want voor x mass is ass
What is Holly Obsessed With This Week?
So, I’ve told you that Holly gets obsessed about things, right? Well, she is obsessessed…still…with Les Miserables. Only, now she has found a way to be able to “watch” it while pleasing the kids. You see, our oldest likes to watch Barbie videos on the computer. So, Holly thought it would be great if the two were combined. Little did she know that she could find this out there! Now she can please our child and listen to her favorite musical at the same time…ugh…
Top 5 Favorite Articles
Here are some of our favorite articles of the past two weeks (in no particular order):
- Consumerism Commentary explains how and why you should Quit Your Job This Year.
- Critical Financial mentions us as one of his 7 Favorite Financial Bloggers. You know we have to mention that!
- Grayson at Debt Roundup talks about The Day My Personal and Financial Life Changed. Congrats, by the way!
- Canadian Budget Binder shares A Personal Story: Chores and Money Lessons Growing Up.
- Kathleen at Frugal Portland writes about The Frugal Portland Philosophy.
Thank you so much to all of our readers, to every blogger that mentioned us, and for being our friends! Don’t forget to pick up your VIP Club badge before you go! Thanks again and have a great weekend!
Do you want to learn how to travel the world for FREE? Over the past 18 months, we’ve traveled to 9 different countries and all across the United States for pennies on the dollar…and we did it using points and miles. If you’d like us to help you plan the trip of your dreams using rewards points, check out our Free Rewards Advice page! To find the best deals, get started now!