Long the king of personal finance software, Quicken is no longer the only program in town. We’ve listed our top 10 Quicken alternatives to help you find a suitable replacement for handling your money.
Category: Personal Finance
CIT Bank is an online bank offering competitive high yield savings, money market, and CDs. This review analyzes current rates and the best ways to use them.
The government shutdown has federal workers scrambling to make ends meet. Unfortunately, it’s a prime example of why everybody needs an emergency fund.
Setting up a sinking fund is an easy way to afford anything you want. Use it to pay for Christmas, vacations, and more. Get started with this guide!
A monthly budget is the key to good financial management, but learning how to budget your money doesn’t have to be a chore. In just a few simple steps, you can make a budget that could change your financial life. Use this step-by-step guide to creating a personal budget that actually works!
FreeTaxUSA is a do-it-yourself tax program that allows you to file your federal income taxes for free. Read our review to learn if it’s a good fit for you.
The Indiana CollegeChoice 529 Plan offers some great tax advantages to Indiana residents who are saving money for college. In this review, we explain how.
More From Club Thrifty
- Earn Up to 60,000 Bonus Points with the Southwest Visa
- 11 Residual Income Ideas for Building Real Wealth
- Chase Ultimate Rewards: A Complete Guide to Maximizing Your Points
- FedLoan: Common Servicing Problems and Alternatives
- 52 Easy Ways to Save Money on a Tight Budget
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate for $500: Fundrise Review
- Betterment Review: An “Easy Button” for Investing
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- How to Start Investing: A Guide to Investing for Beginners
- How to Live Cheap: Tools of a Tightwad
- 9 Legit Work-from-Home Jobs to Try This Year
- Liberty Healthshare Review: How We Handle Our Healthcare
- 99 Ways to Make Extra Money
- How to Pay Your Mortgage With a Credit Card
- The Complete London Pass Review
- 100 Cheapest Places to Travel in the World
- Personal Capital Review: Using the Best Free Money Tools
- Paris Pass Review: Is It a Good Deal?
- New York City Pass Review: Is It Worth It?
- Earn 25x More at CIT Bank