Maybe you’re looking for someone to write informative and enticing copy for your corporate blog or website.
Either way, you’re in the right place!
My name is Holly Johnson and I’m a professional writer who is obsessed with money, travel, and budgeting. I currently serve as a Contributing Editor for The Simple Dollar, and write columns in popular publications such as the Indianapolis Star, Lending Tree, Frugal Travel Guy, U.S. News and World Report Travel, and Personal Capital.
As of 2017, I am also the author of a book! Make sure to check out Zero Down Your Debt: Reclaim Your Income and Build a Life You’ll Love, which was released in January of this year.
Topics I write passionately about include:
- Personal Finance
- Credit Card Rewards
- Female Leadership
Want some samples? Here are some samples of my work sourced from all over the web:
- Should Couples Keep Their Financial Assets Separate?– The Wall Street Journal
- How I Unlearned Holiday Guilt – Indianapolis Star
- Why A Six-Figure Salary No Longer Means You’re Rich – Personal Capital
- The Investing Advice Every Millennial Needs to Hear – Personal Capital
- Know When to Be a Squeaky Wheel– Lifehacker
- The Power of a Zero-Sum Budget– Fox Business
- The Hassle of Being in Debt– Fox Business
- Lessons From a Widow: The Real Value of Money– Get Rich Slowly
- Why Paying in Cash Hurts (And Why It Should)– Fox Business
- 5 Reasons You Desperately Need a Budget– Daily Finance
- Why I’ll Never Feel Bad About My Vacation Spending – The Simple Dollar
- Why Travelers Should Be All About the All-Inclusive Vacation – U.S. News & World Report – Travel
- Top Ten Historic Hotels Across the U.S. – U.S. News and World Report – Travel
- 5 Epic Day Trips to Take in Europe – U.S. News and World Report – Travel
- Just Go: 5 Reasons You Should Travel- Travel Blue Book
- Can You Benefit From Your Credit Card’s Mall?– Fox Business
- No, Credit Cards are Not Evil– Fox Business
- Want to Budget Smart? Try Using a Credit Card – Lending Tree
- 5 Ways You’re Hurting Your Credit Score Without Realizing It – Lending Tree
Interested in learning more? Email me at holly at club thrifty dot com with any questions you have. I would be more than happy to discuss your project by phone or by email and I’m known for replying to emails at lightening fast speed. Don’t believe it? Try me.
I look forward to hearing from you,