Frugal husbands may not look flashy, but mine makes me want to swoon. Here are 10 reasons you should find a frugal husband of your own!
A successful marriage isn’t all about love and romance. Here’s some advice for newlyweds to help you manage your money as a team and avoid costly mistakes!
Some married couples think keeping separate finances will stop money fights. We think the opposite. In fact, it may be a disaster waiting to happen.
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
Travel Safety: The Truth About Staying Safe AbroadOct 11, 2017