We took an 18-day family trip through Europe… and we survived! Here are some tips and pics from our time in Florence, Italy and Switzerland.
Want to take a family trip to Rome? We did! Here’s a recap of what we did in Rome, where we went, and how we paid for it… all on a budget, of course!
We’re taking 5 people on an 18-day trip to Europe. Sure, it’s still expensive, but here are 7 techniques we’ve used to save thousands!
Looking for the best places to visit in Europe? Here’s a list of my favorite attractions, plus tips on how you can save money on your trip!
If you love frugal travel and are heading to London, we have just the tool for you. It’s called The London Pass. Not only does the London Pass save you money on sightseeing and transportation, it also helps you avoid the lines at your favorite destinations. Check out our complete London Pass review and learn how you can save money on your next trip to London!
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
10 Reasons Frugal Husbands are Sexy As HellAug 7, 2017