Club Thrifty welcomes guest posts by bloggers in our niche. Please do not contact us if you are not a blogger in the travel or personal finance space. If you are a writer getting paid to insert links into websites via guest posting, don’t email us. Other guidelines to follow include:
- You must be a blogger with a website where you post regularly.
- Post should be original content; please do not submit something that has already been published.
- Post must be at least 1,000 words in length.
- Please edit your post for spelling and grammar before submitting it.
- We also ask for a short bio in which you may include 1 link to your blog or social networking site.
- No affiliate links are allowed.
- Please help us to promote your post by engaging in comments and broadcasting it on your social media accounts.
- We request that the post be sent to us in HTML format.
- Rock It…HARDCORE!!!
If you have read all of that and are still interested in guest posting, we would love for you to contact us.
Advertising for Businesses
We also welcome the opportunity to share information from certain businesses in the form of direct advertisements, affiliate advertising, etc. In general, we do not accept ads from payday loan companies, gambling websites, or other companies whose values do not reflect that of Club Thrifty’s. If you are interested in partnering with Club Thrifty, please contact us here.