In this Uber Visa Card review, we’ll explore the pros and cons of the new Uber Visa Card, which includes a max rewards rate of 4% back on special categories. Plus, we’ll have some fun recapping my recent trip to Los Angeles. Enjoy!
Category: Frugal Travel
We’ve stayed at over a dozen resorts across the Caribbean, but I love all-inclusive resorts the most. Here are 5 of my favorites. Enjoy!
Stop comparing yourself to others. Success takes time. These 5 action items help create a strong foundation for you to build a life you’ll love.
Hurricanes Irma and Maria have devastated parts of the Caribbean, but don’t fret. Here are 5 of my favorite Caribbean destinations still open for business!
Think you can’t afford travel? Think again. Use these tips to avoid the most common money mistakes while traveling. They could save you thousands!
The news wants you to believe the world is a dangerous place. Don’t let fear hold you back. These simple travel safety tips can help you stay safe abroad.
Tired of stressing over money after a big trip? Think you can’t afford to travel? Use this step-by-step guide and learn how to build a vacation fund!
Does renting a RV sound like fun? We rented an RV this summer, and it isn’t as expensive as you may think. Here are 5 ways to save on an RV rental!
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.