In case you’ve been wondering why I’ve been MIA, we’re still on vacation in Panama City Beach, Florida. And so far, we’ve been pretty lazy. We’ve enjoyed some good meals, swam in the ocean and pools, and played on the beach. We also went on a private dolphin cruise for my daughter’s fifth birthday…and it was awesome! We didn’t get to swim with the dolphins because the water was so choppy, but we still had plenty of fun. Here are some pictures from our trip so far:
About The Author
Holly Johnson is a financial expert and award-winning writer who has traveled to over 40 countries and counting. She is the co-founder of Club Thrifty, co-author of the book Zero Down Your Debt, and is recognized as one of the top credit card experts in the field.
Holly's work has been featured in publications like The Wall Street Journal, CNN, and Fox Business. She is also a regular contributor to publications that include Business Insider, Forbes, Bankrate, Money.com, LendingTree, U.S. News and World Report Travel, CreditCards.com, and more. Learn more about Holly here.
- Afford Anything You Want with This Simple Trick
- How to Travel For Free: The Beginner’s Guide to Rewards Cards
- 100 Cheapest Places to Travel in the World
- 9 Chase Sapphire Preferred Benefits You Don’t Want to Miss
- 11 Residual Income Ideas for Building Real Wealth
- Chase Ultimate Rewards: A Complete Guide to Maximizing Your Points
- 16 Best Low-Risk Investments with High Returns
- Invest in Real Estate for Only $500: Fundrise Review
- 10 Best Travel Insurance Companies This Year
- How to Make a Budget in Excel
- 9 Legit Work-from-Home Jobs to Try This Year
- Liberty Healthshare Review: How We Handle Our Healthcare
- 99 Ways to Make Extra Money
- How to Pay Your Mortgage With a Credit Card
- The Complete London Pass Review
- Personal Capital Review: Using the Best Free Money Tools
- Paris Pass Review: Is It a Good Deal?
- New York City Pass Review: Is It Worth It?
- Earn More at CIT Bank