This post is part of the TaxAct #DIYtaxes blog tour which empowers you to take ownership of your...
Consider filing your taxes online with FreeTaxUsa where your federal taxes can be filed for free.
Wanna hear why I just wrote a check for $3,500? SPOILER ALERT: It’s boring…and it may have something to do with “paying the man.” Check it out here!
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
5 Ways to Save Money On a RV RentalSep 20, 2017
Why a Side Hustle Might Be the Last Thing You NeedSep 18, 2017
Chicago CityPASS Review 2017: Is It a Good Deal?Sep 15, 2017
3 Reasons Writers Hire ProofreadersSep 14, 2017
How to Protect Your Identity After the Equifax HackSep 13, 2017