Call us crazy. We don’t care. While most families count their mortgage as their biggest expense, we blow through $3,000 a month on this instead. Here’s why.
Tag: retirement savings
Through their automated investing software, Betterment makes saving for retirement a snap. Check out our complete Betterment review and learn how you can save thousands in fees!
Confession time: I have no idea when we’ll be able to retire. Here’s why and why I’m still hopeful for the future.
Last week, I got to spend some time with my friend “Fred.” He is 90 and living it up! It got me wondering if I would be able to afford to live until I’m 90.
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
52 Easy Ways to Save Money on a Tight BudgetOct 23, 2017
Travel Safety: The Truth About Staying Safe AbroadOct 11, 2017