This family is forced to travel do to a rare medical condition, but their medical travel isn’t all bad. Here’s why they’re thankful for it!
Rising Obamacare premiums got you down? Lost your health insurance plan and don’t know where to turn? Read our Liberty HealthShare review and see how we save thousands using a healthcare sharing ministry. Learn more inside!
For the first time in our lives, we’ll be without traditional health insurance. We’ve decided to join a healthcare sharing ministry instead. Here’s why.
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
Why a Side Hustle Might Be the Last Thing You NeedSep 18, 2017
Chicago CityPASS Review 2017: Is It a Good Deal?Sep 15, 2017
3 Reasons Writers Hire ProofreadersSep 14, 2017
How to Protect Your Identity After the Equifax HackSep 13, 2017
What to Do If Your Flight is Cancelled by WeatherSep 13, 2017