Want to travel for free? This couple travels the world for pennies on the dollar. Now, they’re sharing the secrets to their strategy!
Tag: credit card rewards
We recently took an 18-day family vacation to Europe. In part one of our recap, we discuss our financial strategy, plus our time in Munich and Verona.
We’ve traveled the world for pennies on the dollar and want to help you do the same! Here are 5 of our favorite travel tools for saving money on vacations!
I’m ashamed to admit it, but I just broke one of my most important rules for using credit cards. Read more about my big mistake, and learn my top tips for making the most of your rewards cards here!
Credit card companies are making it harder to earn those huge signup bonuses you crave. But don’t fret! Here are 6 ways to earn points without a new card!
What is the Chase 5/24 rule and is it real? More importantly, how does the 5/24 rule affect you? Learn how this could affect your travel plans, inside.
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
Travel Safety: The Truth About Staying Safe AbroadOct 11, 2017