Choosing a major isn’t easy, and it’s one of the most important financial decisions you’ll make. Here are 9 things I wish I’d known before I picked a major.
Tag: college major
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
7 of the Best Ways to Monitor Your CreditSep 25, 2017
5 Ways to Save Money On a RV RentalSep 20, 2017
Why a Side Hustle Might Be the Last Thing You NeedSep 18, 2017
Chicago CityPASS Review 2017: Is It a Good Deal?Sep 15, 2017