My mom taught me many lessons about money that have served me well. I hope to do the same. Here are a few things I want my kids to know about money.
We all know that kids can be expensive, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some easy ways to save money. One of the best ways is to buy used kids clothes! They’re a lot easier to find than you may think.
Living frugally takes sacrifice and hard work. I can only hope my children will learn our financial values and appreciate our sacrifice when they are older.
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
Travel Safety: The Truth About Staying Safe AbroadOct 11, 2017