The 50/20/30 budget may be the trendy budgeting method of the moment, but I’m not buying it. Here’s why I think the rule misses the mark.
Tag: budgeting methods
Confused on how to use last month’s income to pay this month’s expenses? Don’t be. We’ve got your budgeting questions covered here!
Learning how to budget doesn’t have to be a chore. Use this step-by-step guide to create a budget that actually works. Take control of your money and your life, starting today!
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
52 Easy Ways to Save Money on a Tight BudgetOct 23, 2017
Travel Safety: The Truth About Staying Safe AbroadOct 11, 2017