Ahhhhhh….. It’s finally Spring, and that means that most people you know have either already been on vacation, are currently planning ago vacation, or are still wishing they could afford it. The good news is, there are plenty of ways to save for the perfect trip if you’re struggling to afford it.
May 10, 2017
March 17, 2014
April 18, 2018
January 17, 2019
About The Author
Holly Johnson is a financial expert and award-winning writer whose obsession with frugality, budgeting, and travel plays a central role in her work. In addition to serving as Contributing Editor for The Simple Dollar, Holly writes for well-known publications such as U.S. News and World Report Travel, Personal Capital, Lending Tree, and Frugal Travel Guy. Holly also owns two websites of her own - Club Thrifty and Travel Blue Book - and is the co-author of Zero Down Your Debt: Reclaim Your Income and Build a Life You'll Love. You can follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest @ClubThrifty.
More From Club Thrifty
- Earn Up to 60,000 Bonus Points with the Southwest Visa
- 11 Residual Income Ideas for Building Real Wealth
- Chase Ultimate Rewards: A Complete Guide to Maximizing Your Points
- FedLoan: Common Servicing Problems and Alternatives
- 52 Easy Ways to Save Money on a Tight Budget
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate for $500: Fundrise Review
- Betterment Review: An “Easy Button” for Investing
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- How to Start Investing: A Guide to Investing for Beginners
- How to Live Cheap: Tools of a Tightwad
- 9 Legit Work-from-Home Jobs to Try This Year
- Liberty Healthshare Review: How We Handle Our Healthcare
- 99 Ways to Make Extra Money
- How to Pay Your Mortgage With a Credit Card
- The Complete London Pass Review
- 100 Cheapest Places to Travel in the World
- Personal Capital Review: Using the Best Free Money Tools
- Paris Pass Review: Is It a Good Deal?
- New York City Pass Review: Is It Worth It?
- Earn 25x More at CIT Bank