Once the undisputed king of cash back cards, the Chase Freedom Card still has a lot to offer. Learn how you can earn up to 5% cash back in this Chase Freedom Card review!
Should you take a cash discount or use a rewards card instead? These four questions will help you decide how to get the most value from your spending.
Got credit card debt? You’re not alone. The average American household is drowning in debt, and so was I. Here are 3 ways I changed my mindset to pay off my credit card debt quickly.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is an excellent rewards card option for beginners. If you’re new to earning points and miles, it’s the first credit card you should consider. Here are 9 reasons to make the Chase Sapphire Preferred the first rewards credit card in your wallet.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred credit card is an excellent option for business owners who want to earn rewards on their spending. In this review, we’ll look at how the card works, ways to redeem your rewards, and whether the card is a good fit for your needs.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve Card is an exceptional travel rewards credit card packed with great benefits that frequent travelers will love. Still, it’s not the right fit for everybody. In this Chase Sapphire Reserve review, we’ll discuss the benefits and whether it’s the best rewards card for you.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card is one of the top cash back cards on the market, offering an unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. Read our complete review to learn if this cash back credit card is a good fit for you!
Can you earn credit card rewards by paying off your mortgage? We did. In fact, we earned over $2,000 in travel rewards by paying off our mortgage alone. Here’s how we did it.
More From Club Thrifty
- Earn Up to 60,000 Bonus Points with the Southwest Visa
- 11 Residual Income Ideas for Building Real Wealth
- Chase Ultimate Rewards: A Complete Guide to Maximizing Your Points
- FedLoan: Common Servicing Problems and Alternatives
- 52 Easy Ways to Save Money on a Tight Budget
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate for $500: Fundrise Review
- Betterment Review: An “Easy Button” for Investing
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- How to Start Investing: A Guide to Investing for Beginners
- How to Live Cheap: Tools of a Tightwad
- 9 Legit Work-from-Home Jobs to Try This Year
- Liberty Healthshare Review: How We Handle Our Healthcare
- 99 Ways to Make Extra Money
- How to Pay Your Mortgage With a Credit Card
- The Complete London Pass Review
- 100 Cheapest Places to Travel in the World
- Personal Capital Review: Using the Best Free Money Tools
- Paris Pass Review: Is It a Good Deal?
- New York City Pass Review: Is It Worth It?
- Earn 25x More at CIT Bank