In this Uber Visa Card review, we’ll explore the pros and cons of the new Uber Visa Card, which includes a max rewards rate of 4% back on special categories. Plus, we’ll have some fun recapping my recent trip to Los Angeles. Enjoy!
Some money experts want you to believe credit cards are evil, but that’s not always the case. Here’s a balanced look at the pros and cons of credit cards.
In light of recent data breaches, identity theft scams are sure to be on the rise. Protect your identity by understanding and avoiding these scams.
The private information of 143 million people is now at risk after the Equifax hack. Here’s how to protect your identity after the data breach.
Is your credit score stopping you from seeing the world? Here are 8 simple ways to fix your credit fast, so you can start traveling in no time!
I’m ashamed to admit it, but I just broke one of my most important rules for using credit cards. Read more about my big mistake, and learn my top tips for making the most of your rewards cards here!
Want to save money this year? Of course you do! Here are my favorite savings tools and money apps to help you save more money.
Bad credit? Don’t worry. Fixing your credit score may seem impossible, but it’s not. These 5 simple steps can help improve your credit score fast!
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.