Buying a home is one of the most important money decisions you’ll make – but beware! Here are 5 reasons to never take financial advice from your realtor.
Category: Real Estate
Owning rental property is key to our long-term passive income strategy. Here’s why we decided to pay one off early and what we’re going to do now.
Being a landlord isn’t all rainbows and puppies. Sometimes, you have to fix things. Here’s what we did with the giant tree that fell at our rental house.
More From Club Thrifty
- Working to Live: How Life as a Mortician Changed My Money Mindset
- 52 Easy Ways to Save Money on a Tight Budget
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- How to Live Cheap: Tools of a Tightwad
- 9 Legit Work-from-Home Jobs to Try This Year
- Liberty Healthshare Review: How We Handle Our Healthcare
- 99 Ways to Make Extra Money
- How to Pay Your Mortgage With a Credit Card
- The Complete London Pass Review
- 8 (Surprisingly) Cheap and Beautiful Travel Destinations
- Personal Capital Review: Using the Best Free Money Tools
- Paris Pass Review: Is It a Good Deal?
- New York City Pass Review: Is It Worth It?
- Earn 25x More at CIT Bank