We want you to succeed. We believe you can. In fact, we know you can because we’ve been where you are.
We’ve been broke. We’ve been in debt. We’ve spent more than we earned.
Finally, we grew tired of our situation. We made a decision to get our finances straight, and it changed our lives forever. It enabled us to quit our jobs, work for ourselves by making money online, and travel the world. We are finally in control of our own lives… and it’s all because we learned how to handle our money.
We want to help you change your life. We want you to break free from the chains of debt and start living the life you imagine! Club Thrifty is here to help teach and motivate you during your entire journey to financial and personal freedom. So, let’s get started!
Club Thrifty’s “5 Principles to Unlocking Financial Freedom”
First off, you’ll notice things are a bit different around here. We have a lot of fun, act a little bit irreverent, and make some lame attempts at being hip. But we are who we are, and we’re not going to apologize for it.
That being said, we hold tight to some very serious principles that can help you achieve the financial freedom you crave…and the personal freedom that comes along with it. Here they are:
- Stop spending. Start living.™ – This is our motto and it’s the key to our entire system. Stop spending. Start living. Stop spending your money on things that you don’t really want at the expense of spending money on the things you love.
- Live now but save for the future. – It doesn’t have to be all or nothing. If you follow our financial principles, we believe you can do both!
- Debt equals disaster. – Plain and simple, debt is a prison sentence. Once you break free from the chains of debt, you can start living life the way you’ve always dreamed of living.
- A written budget is your best financial planning tool. – Control your money. Don’t let it control you. Start a budget. Write it down. STAT!
- Absolutely no excuses. – Everybody faces challenges. It is your life. It is your responsibility. Nobody can do it for you. It’s up to you…and YOU CAN DO IT!
There you have it folks! If you follow these 5 principles, bust your butt, and visit the website regularly for encouragement and motivation, we believe you can achieve anything you want in life. Now, you just have to believe in yourself!
Take the 5-Day Master Your Money Challenge
Once again, we’re thrilled you are here. Now that you know what we are all about, try taking our 5-Day Master Your Money Challenge! We’ll walk you through 5 simple tasks that take just 5 minutes to complete. So, if you’re willing to spend 25 minutes to change your life, take the challenge now by filling in the form below!
Want some more?!? All you gotta do is ask! Here are some of our most popular posts:
- The Debt Snowball: Your Guide to Destroying Debt Fast
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Reader Question: How Do I Budget When I’m Broke?
- 99 Ways to Make Extra Money
- How to Budget: A Step-by-Step Guide That Actually Works
- Seven Reasons Being Frugal is Awesome
- Sorry Kids, We’re Broke: 4 Reasons to Live Like You’re Poor
- How Much Money is Enough?
- 52 Simple Ways to Save Money
- 5 Ways to Survive an Income Crisis (and 1 Thing to Avoid)
- 11 Easy Ways to Save Money on Flights
Thanks again, and don’t forget to become a VIP by filling in the form below! Enjoy!