Hello everybody and welcome back to Club Thrifty’s VIP Club Roundup. Here we strive to bring you some of the best stories of the week from the personal finance blogosphere. We are going to keep this a bit shorter this week as I’m writing this post a little earlier than normal. We will be heading out-of-town, so we haven’t had a chance to include all of the articles we normally would. Also, if you’ve noticed us missing from your comments, we apologize. We’ve got a great guest post from Pauline at Reach Financial Independence scheduled for Monday, so please be sure to check that out. We will be back into the full swing of things on Tuesday. Also, don’t forget to check out our iPad3 giveaway!!! You know you want it!
To start things off, let’s take a look at our silly search terms from this week!
- “paul dex” or “paul bica” -flickr.com -bighugelabs -flickriver -flickrhivemind -fiveprime -books.google -medvekoma -hi5.com -weebly -v.3bir -freethemesdownload -dinosaurpictures -thesoundchapel -webnode -mumbaihan — Huh?
- is it ok to not make a lot of money — yes:)
- xmas surprise in her ass by santa — Whoa!!! TMI!!!
- i wish someone else would do the thinking — Me too…me too…
- mouse taxidermy for sale
- cheap ass xmas ideas — You’ve come to the right place!
- huband [sic] makes excuses for not making more money
- taxing people to pay for professional sports is bullshit — Agreed…for the most part.
- cheap ass santa suits — I hope this wasn’t the same guy with the surprise…
- my son was being an asshole last christmas — Sorry…
What is Holly Obsessed With This Week?
Here is a look at what Holly is obsessed with this week:
We LOVE Les Miserables! You know, that famous musical based on Victor Hugo’s classic work of literature. We are cautiously optimistic that the movie being released in a few weeks will live up to the stage show. I know, we are uber nerds.
This week, Holly is obsessively hoping and praying that they don’t ruin it. We know that Samantha Barks is going to rock the role of Eponine. Afterall, she rocked it on the London stage and was even chosen for the Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Concert. However, we’re holding our breath that the other voices will be up to the task. Still, we are excited to see it. Here is a sneak peek below!
We were a little light on time this week, so we don’t have our regular “Top Posts of the Week.” However, thank you so much to everybody for the mentions and all of your support. Head on over to our VIP page and pick up your VIP Club Badge! Also, please feel free to subscribe to our blog or follow us at Twitter, Facebook, and Google+! We’ll see you next week!
Wealthfront helps make investing easy by automating the entire process. As one of the largest robo advisors around, Wealthfront offers managed portfolios at low prices. After opening your account, simply tell Wealthfront about your financial goals and time horizon. Using that information, they’ll build a diversified portfolio that is personalized to your needs. After that, everything becomes automatic. Let Wealthfront help you create your portfolio by clicking below!