Welcome back to Club Thrifty’s VIP Club Roundup, the place that puts the swank in swanktacular! If this is your first time here, welcome. Be sure to check out our VIP Club page and pick up your badge! Also, don’t forget about the $100 giveaway in which we are participating. In case you missed them, here are our posts from this week:
- Election Day: Do We Really Have a Choice?
- Craigslist: Great Way to Sell Your Crap or Total Pain in the Ass?
- “Best of Craigslist” – November 2012 Edition
- Top 5 Finance Apps to Keep Your Finances in Check
Also, just in case you missed it, Holly was interviewed for an article at Credit Card Select about how Hurricane Sandy could financially affect its victims even after the clean-up is finished.
Moving on, we are always trying to find ways to make this roundup interesting for you guys. Therefore, we’ve decided to add a new feature this week. *Drumroll* Introducing the all new, super-duper exciting, fantastically disturbing “What is Holly Obsessed With this Week?”
What is Holly Obsessed With this Week?
Holly likes things. Sometimes she really likes things…a lot. She tends to get focused on something and not be able to stop. As you can tell by the articles she’s written, this week Holly has been obsessed with Craigslist. However, that is not all. If you think you’ve seen bad ass before, just wait until you see this!
Yep, that is the Hoff in Broadway’s “Jekyll & Hyde.” We know. It is super rad. Here is another Hoff related video that is muy fantastico!
Best Search Terms
Here are some of the best search terms from this week that brought people to our site.
- asved mobılya
- torture online shopping
- avis sued over poor management
- i hate the lannisters (Sweet! I love that.)
- my wife decided to party with friends and separate with me (Zoinks!)
- am a toxic employee
- paying for funeral on discover card ….rewards benefits (Ah, my two worlds are colliding.)
Top 5 Posts of the Week
In no particular order, here are some of our favorite posts of the week!
- Pauline from Reach Financial Independence guest posts at Eyes on the Dollar and gives us some tips on How to Have a Cheap European Holiday. Yes, please!
- Average Joe from The Free Financial Advisor brings everybody back to reality as he explains that the president isn’t the reason that his friend is broke. His spending habits are.
- Marie at Prairie Eco-Thrifter claims that It’s Easy to Make a Million Dollars.
- Glen at Monster Piggy Bank uses his SAVING acronym as an easy way to save money.
- Ornella Grosz gives us tips on how we can lower our tax burden In the Face of Taxmageddon.
As always, thank you so much for your support! If you haven’t done so already, pick up your VIP Club badge and display it on your site. Also, please be sure to connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, or our RSS Feed. Have a great weekend!
Get up to $150 when you start trading at Motif Investing! Through their unique approach to packaged investments, Motif really encourages you to invest in what you know. With no minimum balance requirement and low commissions, it’s the perfect solution for both beginners and seasoned investors who are looking for exposure in hard to find specific niches. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about Motif’s concept-driven investment approach inside our complete Motif Investing review and guide! Or, get started right away and join motif investing for free!