Owning rental property is key to our long-term passive income strategy. Here’s why we decided to pay one off early and what we’re going to do now.
Tag: rental property
In case you don’t know, my husband and I own two small rental properties in the town where...
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
How This Week’s Magical Money Moment Can Benefit YouJun 26, 2017
12 Travel Tips for Your First Visit to EuropeJun 21, 2017
Are Sightseeing Passes a Good Deal for You?Jun 14, 2017