Owning rental property is key to our long-term passive income strategy. Here’s why we decided to pay one off early and what we’re going to do now.
Tag: rental property
In case you don’t know, my husband and I own two small rental properties in the town where...
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
10 Reasons Frugal Husbands are Sexy As HellAug 7, 2017