Buying rental property is one of the best decisions we’ve made. But, if you’re thinking about being a landlord, be sure to consider both the good and bad!
Tag: rental properties
Being a landlord isn’t all rainbows and puppies. Sometimes, you have to fix things. Here’s what we did with the giant tree that fell at our rental house.
I’ve been a little depressed lately. Maybe you’ve noticed my lack of involvement with...
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
How This Week’s Magical Money Moment Can Benefit YouJun 26, 2017
12 Travel Tips for Your First Visit to EuropeJun 21, 2017
Are Sightseeing Passes a Good Deal for You?Jun 14, 2017