Buying rental property is one of the best decisions we’ve made. But, if you’re thinking about being a landlord, be sure to consider both the good and bad!
Tag: rental properties
Being a landlord isn’t all rainbows and puppies. Sometimes, you have to fix things. Here’s what we did with the giant tree that fell at our rental house.
I’ve been a little depressed lately. Maybe you’ve noticed my lack of involvement with...
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
10 Reasons Frugal Husbands are Sexy As HellAug 7, 2017