Why are some people proud of going further into debt? It seems like every other week, someone I know is bragging about their new car on Facebook. Was I sleeping when borrowing money became some sort of accomplishment? Here’s why you didn’t really get a new car. All you got was a payment.
Fairly recently, it became very clear to me that we needed faster internet speed on our...
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
Why I’m Thankful for Our Son’s Medical TravelJul 21, 2017
5 Reasons Experience Gifts are Better than “Stuff”Jul 17, 2017