We took an 18-day family trip through Europe… and we survived! Here are some tips and pics from our time in Florence, Italy and Switzerland.
Want to take a family trip to Rome? We did! Here’s a recap of what we did in Rome, where we went, and how we paid for it… all on a budget, of course!
We recently took an 18-day family vacation to Europe. In part one of our recap, we discuss our financial strategy, plus our time in Munich and Verona.
We’re on our way to Italy, Switzerland, and Germany! Here’s a quick overview of our itinerary so you can follow along with our 18-day European tour.
Looking for the best places to visit in Europe? Here’s a list of my favorite attractions, plus tips on how you can save money on your trip!
We’re headed to Italy in a few weeks, and I can hardly wait! Of course, this trip wouldn’t be possible without all of the credit card rewards I’ve stockpiled over the last year. Here is what we plan to see while we are there, and how we plan to pay for it!
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
Why I’m Thankful for Our Son’s Medical TravelJul 21, 2017
5 Reasons Experience Gifts are Better than “Stuff”Jul 17, 2017