This family is forced to travel do to a rare medical condition, but their medical travel isn’t all bad. Here’s why they’re thankful for it!
Rising Obamacare premiums got you down? Lost your health insurance plan and don’t know where to turn? Read our Liberty HealthShare review and see how we save thousands using a healthcare sharing ministry. Learn more inside!
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
Why I’m Thankful for Our Son’s Medical TravelJul 21, 2017
5 Reasons Experience Gifts are Better than “Stuff”Jul 17, 2017