Although we didn’t get the type of dog we intended, we ended up with the best dog for us. Here are 6 reasons I’m glad we adopted and got a “used” dog!
Some married couples think keeping separate finances will stop money fights. We think the opposite. In fact, it may be a disaster waiting to happen.
Taking cheap family vacations during peak times is tough but not impossible. Check out these tips for making your family’s dream trip a reality.
Frugal parenting is not easy, especially when society pressures you to be anything but frugal. What it really means is not caring what others think.
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
10 Reasons Frugal Husbands are Sexy As HellAug 7, 2017