Ahhhhhh….. It’s finally Spring, and that means that most people you know have either already been on vacation, are currently planning ago vacation, or are still wishing they could afford it. The good news is, there are plenty of ways to save for the perfect trip if you’re struggling to afford it.
February 17, 2017
April 14, 2014
August 22, 2016
April 22, 2014
About The Author
Holly Johnson is a financial expert and award-winning writer whose obsession with frugality, budgeting, and travel plays a central role in her work. In addition to serving as Contributing Editor for The Simple Dollar, Holly writes for well-known publications such as U.S. News and World Report Travel, Personal Capital, Lending Tree, and Frugal Travel Guy. Holly also owns two websites of her own - Club Thrifty and Travel Blue Book - and is the co-author of Zero Down Your Debt: Reclaim Your Income and Build a Life You'll Love. You can follow her on Twitter or Pinterest @ClubThrifty.
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
Why I’m Thankful for Our Son’s Medical TravelJul 21, 2017
5 Reasons Experience Gifts are Better than “Stuff”Jul 17, 2017