Since then, the new healthcare law has been implemented in stages. And, if the current numbers are correct, as many as 7 million people signed up for new health insurance plan through either a state exchange or the federal insurance marketplace up to this point. Most people would call that a success. However, not everyone is celebrating….yet.
About The Author
Holly Johnson is a financial expert and award-winning writer whose obsession with frugality, budgeting, and travel plays a central role in her work. In addition to serving as Contributing Editor for The Simple Dollar, Holly writes for well-known publications such as U.S. News and World Report Travel, Personal Capital, Lending Tree, and Frugal Travel Guy. Holly also owns two websites of her own - Club Thrifty and Travel Blue Book - and is the co-author of Zero Down Your Debt: Reclaim Your Income and Build a Life You'll Love. You can follow her on Twitter or Pinterest @ClubThrifty.
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
Why I’m Thankful for Our Son’s Medical TravelJul 21, 2017
5 Reasons Experience Gifts are Better than “Stuff”Jul 17, 2017