Happy Monday everybody! We wanted to start your week off on the right foot, so here is a video to make you laugh!
That was fun wasn’t it? Are you ready for some more? Well, how about this:
Christmas is right around the corner, and we here at Club Thrifty are in the mood to play Santa Claus. We have teamed up with a number of our friends to put on our biggest giveaway yet! We are excited to announce our iPad3 Giveaway!!! Here are the deets:
Grand Prize: Apple iPad3 32GB wi-fi. The winner will be allowed to choose the color.
Terms and Conditions:
- This contest is open to everyone worldwide, although shipping is only available where Amazon.com delivers.
- Free shipping is available within US & Canada up to $50. Winner is responsible for any applicable taxes or duties.
- Winner is welcome to choose a different iPad model, but overall prize value will not exceed $700 including shipping.
- No cash will be included with the prize.
- To enter via Facebook, you are required to ‘like’ every single co-host on the list.
- You can also enter via Twitter, RSS feed or Google+ with the other listed options. Plus you are able to enter daily by Tweeting the contest post.
- The contest runs from December 10th to 28th 2012. The winner will be contacted via e-mail. You must respond within 48 hours to claim your prize or a new winner will be chosen.
Thanks to all of our friends who have helped make this giveaway possible! Here they are:
Mo’ Money Mo’ Houses
Freedom Thirty Five
When Life Gives You Lemons
See Debt Run
Work Save Live
Making Sense of Cents
Three Thrifty Guys
Pretty sweet, eh?!? Who wouldn’t want to win a brand new iPad3? To begin, all you have to do is like all of the participants’ Facebook pages. You can get more entries by following participants on Twitter or subscribing to their blogs. To begin, like us on Facebook here! Then follow us on Twitter!
Thanks again to all of the other host blogs! Thank you for participating…and good luck!
Tired of carrying around student loan debt? Interested in finding a way to save money on student loan repayments?Refinancing your student loans can potentially save you thousands of dollars. However, refinancing isn’t the best option for everybody. Luckily, we’ve broken it all down for you! Click here to read “Should I Refinance My Student Loans?” and learn what to consider before deciding to refinance.