You’ve heard of them before, but are sightseeing passes a good deal? Use these 5 questions to determine if a city pass is worth it for your trip.
Category: Sightseeing Passes
If you love frugal travel and are heading to London, we have just the tool for you. It’s called The London Pass. Not only does the London Pass save you money on sightseeing and transportation, it also helps you avoid the lines at your favorite destinations. Check out our complete London Pass review and learn how you can save money on your next trip to London!
More From Club Thrifty
- Why We’re Opting Out of Obamacare
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life
- 6 Reasons Why Being Frugal is Awesome
- Real Estate Rehab: Confessions of a Houseaholic
- 5 Ways to Save Money: The Tough Love Edition
- How Much Money is Enough?
- Separate Finances: A Recipe for Marital Disaster
- What I Want My Kids to Know About Money
- Having Kids: Is It Worth It?
- Quit Your Job: How to Know When It’s Time
- Want to See Europe for FREE? Do This.
Why I’m Thankful for Our Son’s Medical TravelJul 21, 2017
5 Reasons Experience Gifts are Better than “Stuff”Jul 17, 2017